Nothing beats it when your home is filled with the warm smell of baking cookies.
But there’s only one way to achieve this…
By baking cookies!
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with today’s recipe of delicious chocolate chip cookie bars. Not only are they gluten-free, dairy-free, and easily made without eggs, but they also contain SomaLeaf’s CBD Turmeric so that you can get the benefits of micelle liposomal CBD just by eating a yummy cookie!
So grab your spatula and keep reading to make some tasty, warm cookie bars that anyone can enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 8 pumps Micelle Liposomal CBD Turmeric
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 large egg (or 1 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tbsp water – stir and allow to sit for 5 minutes)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8×8 baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper. You may want to spray the pan prior to using the paper so that it sticks to the pan better.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips using a wooden or silicone spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Take your cookie bars out of the oven and let them cool off to room temperature. Divide them into several pieces according to your liking.
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
And if you’re getting low on your supply of CBD Turmeric, you can save up to 25% by buying today!